Jun 12, 2007

New toy...new beginning




This is my new baby. I wanted the Canon S3 IS but I balked at shelling out 400 bucks for a hobby. I spent some time in the garden this evening playing with it, and WOW..this baby ROCKS. However...I can't find my card reader. And the goodies that came with the camera are at the office. So I guess you will have to just wait to see how good this camera makes me look--look like I know how to take a pic anyway.

The new beginning.............well............this old bird has packed on a few pounds over the past 5 years....let's just say I am one and a half times the woman I used to be. My doc (bless his heart) actually suggested Adipex. I was shocked, hurt a little, then tickled. Hell...legal speed! I'll do it! The goal is for 50 pounds over the next 6-8 months...I'm shooting for 70. Maybe we can meet in the middle. Now I will be hyper as hell along with being the spaz I already am. Good thing that new camera will take 3 pics at a time if I ask it to..lol.

Wish me luck. And I hope to have new pics on my Flickr soon~

1 comment:

Left-n-76 said...

Nice eye to catch a moment in time!