Apr 10, 2008

My Week, So Far...

Monday: I lived. It was Monday. 'nuff said.

Tuesday: GREAT NEWS! My thyroid is GONE!!!I have a bright, shiny new Rx for Synthroid. We have a new dog. No I did not smoke crack. One of the boys' former GF's Mom called and asked if I would like a cock-a-poo puppy, 4 months old, black with white spots. SURE! OMG SHE IS HUGE. Her daddy is a STANDARD poodle. Russ is a miniature. He is gonna need a stepladder in a year. The boys have just now named her: Daisy Lou..for some reason Dazee Loo seems to fit better.

Wednesday: Saw my sons simultaneously in drag. As cheerleaders. With humongous fake hooters. Can you say BLACKMAIL??? Pissy mood all evening.

Thursday: I killed no one. The Man started a new job at the buttcrack of dawn (2:30 a.m.) and got home at 1:30 today. I have not spoken to him yet. He is exhausted and vows to become a vegetarian. I told him that goes against the rules of our paydays. Heh. Some dude on MR's blog was being a jerk and I went off on him. It felt good. Heh. A neighbor that we have kinda been on outs with (and I don't know why) lost their German Shepard this morning-went to let him out and found him dead. His best friend for SIX years. I called and offered condolences. She was polite and thankful-and (I hope) sincere. Bye, Duke. We miss your deep voice in the 'hood already.

Let's see how the weekend goes. If I have power. But that's another rant for another day. Let's just say I HATE MISSISSIPPI POWER and leave it there. OK, maybe not. Explain how I paid my bill IN FULL 3 weeks ago, but they are going to cut off my power tomorrow because I am 2 MONTHS BEHIND? I called customer service, and she asked 'if she could help me with anything else." I told her "Hell no, because you sure didn't help me today!" @$$holes. If I am not in jail, I plan to be at the www.runfromthesun.com on Saturday. Next Friday is PAUL THORN IN CONCERT!

5 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

What a roller coaster!

And I love your answer to Miss. Power!

Supermom said...

I want puppy pictures!!!

Webmaster said...

Don't let the power companies jerk you around. Stay on 'em ...

black betty said...

girl...don't even get me started on the power company. they hung up on me after hurricane katrina...i went OFF!!!! good luck and have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

congrats on the thyroid thingy... :)

Rebecca said...

Jail isn't so bad.

And at least you can run from the sun. I can't even hobble away.

Have a great weekend. You deserve a good one. Guess I'll be hanging out in bed. Alone.