Apr 19, 2008

Paul Thorn LIVE

Oh yeah, I DID get a pic with Paul before the show started!
His songs are great, and he is so REAL-down to the giggles on stage. He's as good now as he was 5 years ago..maybe better. He did not sing "Long Way From Tupelo", but he did great stuff-from "When the Long Road Ends" to "Joanie The Jehovah Witness Stripper;" "Burn Down the Trailer Park" to "Where Was I." Just a really great show at a really cool venue-I strongly recommend The Reserve in Laurel, MS for a concert destination. It's a non-smoking venue as well.
Paul will be on Jimmy Kimmell Live on Tuesday night. Tune in and turn it UP!

2 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

sounds like you had fun!!!

Christy said...

I bet that was great! I love me some.."It's a Great Day!" i sing that one quite frequently just walking through Wal-Mart.... hmm...

Looking pretty hot clucky momma:)