Jun 29, 2008

MRBAseball Night


Thursday night, the brood and I ventured to Pearl to see the Mississippi Braves play at Trustmark Park. The real reason for the trip was to visit with my adopted family, the Marshall Ramsey Blogaholics Anonymous :) We had a great time. The kids behaved, and I don't think I stuck my foot in my mouth more than three or four times. Heh. For your viewing pleasure, I will be adding the link to the boys participation in "Dizzy Bat", which Thing 1 won by a hair.I had the opportunity to put faces with names-dhcoop (you ROCK!), chas3r, cardinallady and son, bloggerman and family-and to see some oldies HAHAHA but goodies-supermom and superkid, stacey-drew-ace, Old Bopper and Prom Queen, grammargirl, legaleagle-Big Eagle-Daddy D, msudeere and watercolor. (In no particular order, so please don't get your feathers ruffled!!!)

Thanks again for your continued support :)
~:>

3 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

How do I get one of these pictures????

From the Doghouse said...

I see the BA, but where's MR?

Christy said...

SCAAWEET!!! I shoulda made that one. . . maybe next time :)