Jul 12, 2008

Naughty Naughty

"I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man..."
Fiona Apple-"Criminal"

I guess 'delicate' really isn't the word, and well, maybe 'careless' isn't the right word either... Last night, we rode to the reservation to partake of a few libations, maybe play a hand of cards, and pull a couple of one-armed bandits.

We won. Or rather, let me say, HE won. Twice. Once at each place. The first time for a smooth "K", at which point we cashed out and crossed the road (like a chicken..heh) to go eat at the buffet. At one in the morning. Dude, it was like a big Waffle House (or Denny's, as some of my friends prefer), so we got in a fair amount of people-watching along with my face-stuffing that made me so full, I actually HURT.

On our way out, we had to walk within 10 feet of the same slot that T hit earlier across the street. Shucks, he drops in 20, and wins flippin' 700 bucks!

This wouldn't be such a big deal, but we NEVA, EVA, EVA win there. NEVER. So, yeah, this is a really big deal. On the say home we discussed sectionals vs couch/love seat combos, etc. Heh.

~:>

*I do have to go to Vicksburg today...wonder if the same slots are over there too? Heh.* Oh, and not that my fave Cuz Chelle will ever read this, but would love to say "Cowboy Mouth" was playing last night. As that biscuit Betty likes to say, they def ROCKED THE CATBOX!!!

3 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

Cool beans!!!

From the Doghouse said...

Blogger lunch on you!

black betty said...

$$$700.00?????? that's effin' awesome!!! no, that rocks the catbox!! :)