Aug 13, 2008

Friends*

I know she's gonna kick my ass for posting this pic, but I've taken one of those for less :)

This is my BFF, Becca, and her daughter Christina, who was 6 months pregnant when I took this pic. Today, Christina gave birth to a bouncing baby girl :) I love all of you, and cannot wait to see that baby! (Bec hates this pic, but I don't care..okay, well yeah I DO, but it's the only one I have!)







I have several 'extra younguns' that have been a big part of our lives for years...best friends of my sons that have had each others' back since 5th grade.


The kid with the trumpet is Zach, who is the younger brother of Stephen (in the 2nd pic, on the left, with Matt), who is like another son to me. Today, Zach and his sister were riding the 4-wheeler when they had an accident. I don't know details, but Lil Sis is okay; Zach (so I've heard) has ruptured a kidney. We aren't too sure of details, but please keep Zach in your prayers.
He's a sweet kid-and can play the hell out of that trumpet.



Today, I really just acted a fool on MR's blog, and totally misconstrued a comment thrown at me and blew it waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. I apologized, but I probably hurt someone's feelings. If it was your feelings, I sincerely apologize. Really.

*I did just remember that Becca is SIX FEET TALL and could kick my ass. Maybe I should pull that picture...

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Hope everyone's OK.

Susan said...

Hope everybody comes through ok. That's awful. Keep us updated!

Mark Williams said...

Clucky,

This is MarkW from the MRBA....I noticed your love for the UHS YellowJackets....I grew up just down the road from you in Philadelphia. Small world.