Nov 29, 2008

Meet "Fra-jee-lay"!


This was just before Sherbert established himself as The Man.
(And the Flamingo fell over on him)
I just had to have this thing...
(and you wonder why I can't get on the
Dave Ramsey Bandwagon.)
I still haven't left it up while we are gone,
and the thought of
placing it outside just seems...
cruel.
I fear vandalism.
I may put her on the roof.
Heh.
Oh, if you didn't get the joke,
"Fra-gee-lay" was named after the Leg Lamp on
A Christmas Story.
The Dad on the movie thought it was Italian, since it was stamped
"Fragile" and pronounced it fra-gee-lay.
~:>

8 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

He's pretty!!!

Jen said...

LOVE IT! heh! And I saw one of those damn leg lamps at an antique store and burst into roaring laughter. hhahahahaha It was priceless!

dhcoop said...

How cute!!!

From the Doghouse said...

You could have named it Fudge.

Supermom said...

you ain't right :)

mayberry said...

At least I'd be able to find your house if I ever needed to!

black betty said...

THAT IS EFFIN' AWESOME!!!! LOVE it!

Stacey said...

That is the sexiest doggone thing I've ever seen in my life.