Jan 18, 2007

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm...

OK, I am BORED. I am, obviously, procrastinating housework. My casa is a messa..haha, I amuse myself. And most days, it's a damn good thing, because there is little else to laugh about. One kid a thousand miles away, and another who is on my ass incessantly about taking him to get his driving permit.



Is is just me, or is it WEIRD that commercials for Valtrex (for genital herpes) and Enzyte (Smilin' Bob) are shown back to back? And the pills look alike?




Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Denise, for the love of God, no pink text on green background!!!!

Impossible to read at least on my computer, without getting 1 inch from the screen!

Looooove the sunset...and you must be bored...every time I visit you've redesigned the blog!

Moo!