Jul 8, 2007

How Long Can A Chick Hold Her Breath?

There are many reasons I ask that question. I feel it will be at LEAST 5 days before I can breathe again. Why, you might ask? Let me give just a few reasons.

1. Morgan has been a little under the weather. I started to post a pic, but decided that was too gross-and I am a nurse. She went to the doc on Tuesday the 3rd and started Keflex. Useless. She has run a 101 temp every 4 hours for the last 3 days (and nights.) Needless to say, we will be going back to the doctor tomorrow. UPDATE: Went to the doc this morning; new antibiotics, shot in the hiney, and possible tonsillectomy in 3 weeks. She was whistling from her throat in her sleep last night due to a too-small airway.

2. I have an 'assessment' this week. I think they changed the name during the past couple of years because there are those of us who FREAK THE F#$% OUT when we hear "audit." No big deal, really, just making sure I GET TO KEEP MY JOB, that's all.

3. The boys will be working on the Coast with Tim this week. It's cool-it gives them something to do (other than run amock) and they actually make a little cash for school clothes I would never buy :)

4. Did I mention an AUDIT? I had about 5 things I really needed to check before tomorrow. Guess what>? With a sick Princess, Mommy never leaves home. Pray for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean there are cute auditors in town?

Just asking..... :-P

Ann Onimous said...

Wow. It's so hard when your baby is sick, isn't it? When our kids are sick, I end up going to work and my husband stays home with them. That is so hard. But it's easier for him to take time off, and I'm really needed at work, too.

Hope everything works out okay.

Supermom said...

Why do auditors get a bad rap?!

We have feelings too! *sniff*

:)

CluckyRN said...

That 'audit' pic was meant to indicate a 'spent woman.' Personally, it has been too long since this chick has had that particular experience.

~:<

Supermom said...

Ah... so how do you REALLY feel? :)