Aug 6, 2007

Mom The Bass Player

Well..not MY mom. The mother of my children. Yup....me. The boys each got new guitars for their birthdays. Well.......let's just say I have a real sweet spot for the bass. I sat down last night for about an hour and learned the bass line for "Comfortably Numb," "Wonderwall" and "Enter Sandman."

OMG..I just looked up"Toothless Granny" on Google to find a pic to link to my mom. DO NOT TRY THIS AT WORK!!! The images were benign, but the links? EEEEEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

~:>

4 comments:

dwb said...

Clucky, you asked the other day if my husband was part of the exodus. Well he is now. We are moving to Springdale, AR.

CluckyRN said...

Oh NO.

How is Marty?

~:>

dwb said...

Marty is doing pretty good. They are going to put in a difibulator (spelling) either today or tommorrow. I spoke with him last night. It was good to hear the old goat's voice.

Anonymous said...

Well said.