Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year

What a bitch December turned out to be. Morgan went in the hospital on Christmas Day for five days with shigella and near-pneumonia. The boys have been great, but of course they have whined about missing their friends because they had to stay with Grandma while we were at the hospital. Miss Thang's GI tract has recovered, but her cough sounds NASTY.
We taught Morgan how to play blackjack last night. Maybe she will be able to put herself through college. Heh.
Thanks for coming back from time to time to check on me. I have serious seasonal depression, and right now I don't really like anyone. Don't take it personally..I don't like me either. The funny me will return....soon, I hope.
Happy 2008, y'all.
~:>
PS-I bet Supermom is GLUED to the Capital One bowl in hopes she will see her FIL!!! ROF

10 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

hugs. and prayers.

AM said...

hope it gets better....

Rebecca said...

First of all, I LIKE that picture you linked to the word bitch. :-P

And honestly, I'm not sure you have seasonal depression as much as "life sucks right now" depression. Spending the holidays at the hospital, using all your vacation time, the typical Christmas spending woes, plus some other stuff I'll not mention..... you have every right to crawl in bed and be depressed for a few days.

I'm glad morgan feels better. Is she making you crazy with the 500 beads in the vacuum cleaner yet? :-) (Yeah, I'm evil.)

black betty said...

love you...

Supermom said...

Capitol One rocked! ROFL!

I usually get seasonal depression mid-January. Fun. I have that to look forward to.

miss you!

mayberry said...

Hang in there! You're being thought about and prayer for!

From the Doghouse said...

Best of luck. And if anyone tells you to buck up (or some other irritating phrase), punch 'em.

Anonymous said...

things will get sunny soon...

msudeere said...

Happy New Year! Sorry you are not feeling well and Morgan too. Well our Saints will rule next year ( yea as a life long dawg fan I know all about next year LOL ). Best of luck for 2008

Webmaster said...

[prayers]