Nov 9, 2008

NFL Sunday Night Football


Eagles vs. Giants
Tied 7-7 with 7:45 to go in the 1st quarter. Eli threw an interception to a Philly lineman, resulting in the Eagles scoring in the first minute of the game.

So far tonight, John Madden has used the following words/phrases:


  • Tittilating

  • Banging It Through

  • Deep Penetration

I sense a need to change his air filter is pervading his thoughts.
Heh.

And the Eagles made a field goal while I was looking for the John Madden link. 10-7 Eagles.

And yes, coop, I DO know what I am talking about
:P

4 comments:

dhcoop said...

Sure you do, clucky. Sure you do... :P

I got a big kick out of the reaction to your Madden air filter comments last night on the FFA. Funny stuff there!

black betty said...

LOL!!! way to go, madden!!! :P

From the Doghouse said...

Maybe he had company waiting for him on the Madden Cruiser.

black betty said...

where you at, gurl??? i beez missin' ya!!!